You can now renew your Driver’s Licence or ID card through the MyAlberta eServices portal, if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
Online Driver's Licence and ID Card Renewals
- Be 18 to 75 years old to renew a driver’s licence or at least 18 years old to renew an ID card.
- Be a resident of Alberta.
- Have a driver’s licence that is not suspended.
- Not require changes to demographic information, such as address, height or sex, on their driver’s licence or ID card.
- Have a card that has not been expired for more than six months.
- Not require a medical examination report to renew their driver’s licence.
- Have a photo and signature on the card that are less than 10 years old.
Please choose from the following to renew: